|Posted on 1 March, 2017 at 10:15|
It's easy to get the floral designs that you want for your wedding, if you ask the right questions:
* Where can you see examples of the florist's work?
* Are they the recommended florist for a particular venue?
* How many other weddings will the florist be doing on the same day?
* What can they recommend within your budget?
* Will the florist you've consulted be doing your flowers or will it be another member of the team?
* Is there a consultation or booking fee? Can it be redeemed against your flower order?
* Is there a maximum distance they will travel to decorate your venue and is there a delivery charge?
* When will you be expected to pay for your flowers andby what method?
* Will they require a deposit?
* How far in advance of your wedding do you need to confirm your order?
* What will be delivered where and at what time?
* How long do they need to set up?
* Do they hire vases/containers? If so, do they charge for breakages? Will they collect any hired vases, etc after your wedding or will you need to return them?